Saint-Gobain one of only 17 companies to receive honor
Saint-Gobain today announced that it has been awarded Global Top Employer certification by the Top Employers Institute for 2024, the ninth consecutive year the company has been awarded this prestigious honor. This year, Saint-Gobain is one of only 17 companies around the world to receive this label, highlighting the company’s success in executing its Grow & Impact strategy, which includes a commitment to building a workplace culture based on trust, empowerment and collaboration.
The Top Employers Institute is the global authority on recognizing excellence in people practices and outstanding human resource policies. In addition to being named a 2024 Global Top Employer, Saint-Gobain was named a 2024 regional Top Employer in North America, and a Top Employer in both the United States and Canada.
“We are honored to receive global Top Employer Certification for the ninth consecutive year, and I would like to congratulate the entire Saint-Gobain Group for this amazing achievement,” said Magda Dexter, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Communications at Saint-Gobain North America. “As we continue with our purpose, Making the World a Better Home, Saint-Gobain North America will remain vigorously focused on cultivating a culture of Trust, Empowerment and Collaboration, where all employees feel valued and have the resources necessary to excel in their career.”
This 2024 Top Employer Certification is the latest recognition Saint-Gobain North America has received in recent months for creating the best teams in a diverse and inclusive workplace:
- In November, Saint-Gobain North America received a strong 90 out of 100 score in the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index, in recognition of its commitment to LGBTQ workforce protections, its culture of inclusivity and corporate social responsibility, and inclusive benefits.
- In September, Saint-Gobain was honored with two gold Stevie® Awards in the 2023 Stevie® Awards for Great Employers. Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Communications Magda Dexter was honored as the Human Resource Executive of the Year and the company’s Trust, Empowerment and Collaboration Program won Best Reward and Recognition Program.
- In June, Saint-Gobain announced that it had been awarded a 2023 SEAL Business Sustainability Award for its work to create the first “net zero-carbon” gypsum wallboard facility for scope 1 and 2 emissions in North America at its plant outside Montreal, Quebec.
- In May, Saint-Gobain North America’s Senior Vice President & General Counsel La-Toya Hackney was named to the Top 20 of Empower Executives Role Model List 2023 for her commitment to fostering a more diverse workplace.
- Also in May, Saint-Gobain was awarded three Stevie Awards in the American Business Awards for its commitment to corporate social responsibility, sustainability and human resource development.
With over 145 manufacturing locations in the United States and Canada, every current and future member of the company’s team plays a vital role in achieving its goals. A current list of job openings at all Saint-Gobain locations can be found on the company’s career website.
Worldwide leader in light and sustainable construction, Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and services for the construction and industrial markets. Its integrated solutions for the renovation of public and private buildings, light construction and the decarbonization of construction and industry are developed through a continuous innovation process and provide sustainability and performance. The Group’s commitment is guided by its purpose, “MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER HOME”.
€51.2 billion in sales in 2022
168,000 employees, located in 75 countries
Committed to achieving Carbon Neutrality by 2050
Saint-Gobain in North America:
Saint-Gobain Corporate Communications