For both work and play, the activites we sponsor enrich the lives of our employees both inside and outside of the office.
- Athletics: Softball leagues, golf leagues and dragon boat teams are just a few of the active sports our employees engage in.
- Toastmasters International: Sharpen your presentation skills, gain confidence and meet new co-workers.
- Book clubs: Feed your mind over lunch, too.
- Community: Saint-Gobain employees are active participants in walkathons, food/clothing drives and other local charitable events.
- Networking: Our active “Women in Leadership” network – with an annual meeting as well as seven regional hubs throughout North America – provides networking, mentoring and professional development.
Also, our Early Career Network group helps new employees get oriented to the company, meet colleagues and learn about our varied and diverse businesses.