The Saint-Gobain Corporation Foundation Direct Grants program supports non-profit organizations where our employees live and work.
The Saint-Gobain Corporation Foundation Direct Grants program supports non-profit organizations in three major focus areas:
- Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) Education, especially blue collar and non-traditional STEM programs.
- Habitat: The interaction between people, buildings and the environment or sustainable building (energy conservation and environmental concern)
- Local Communities: Community development, especially in the area of housing
The organizations and projects supported by the Saint-Gobain Foundation must fit within one of these focus areas. Because we have a limited annual amount of funds, we have developed a specific set of priorities when making grants. We also strongly prefer to build partnerships with our grantees – moving beyond simply writing a check, to developing long-term, rich and meaningful partnerships. Grantees that are interested in developing partnerships in which our employees can offer expertise and volunteer support, in addition to funding from our Foundation, are also given priority. Before applying for a grant, please review the focus areas to determine if your organization matches the Saint-Gobain Foundation's funding interests. Please note that the Foundation may, at its discretion, fulfill grant requests with product in-kind donations from the Saint-Gobain family of companies instead of cash funding. In cases where the grantee specifies that the grant request is for funds to purchase building materials or other products, the Foundation may, at its discretion, require that grantees leverage funds provided by the Foundation for the purchase of products that are manufactured by the Saint-Gobain family of companies.
The Saint-Gobain Corporation Foundation is committed to putting the power of its people and its products into the communities in which its employees live and work.
The Foundation believes Saint-Gobain can do well by doing good – and supporting non-profits that share a commitment to community development, energy conservation and environmental stewardship is central to that belief.
- Direct Grant Booklet
- Direct Grant Evaluation Form (Download, fill out, print, and submit)
- Direct Grant Request Form (Download, fill out, print, and submit)